There are our terms and conditions.
Below are the terms and conditions, which, along with the web site terms and conditions, govern orders by you ("you") of (Netmerchants Limited) "the Products" through this web site. By ordering the Products you are acknowledging that you understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
1. General Information : Details of the amount, type & price of Products ordered by you (along with any applicable delivery costs) are set out in the order form which you submit to us via this web site. The price of each Product stated on the order form is only valid for as long as such price is stated on the order form.
2. Payment : You must pay for the Products by credit or debit card. We cannot accept responsibility for any items lost in the post to our address. If paying by credit or debit card, your card details will be requested after you submit the order form. You must enter your credit card details on the secure site hosted by our payment service provider (All card details are encrypted at the highest level available for commercial use). If a third party makes dishonest or fraudulent use of your payment card for any form of home shopping you have certain rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel the payment and obtain a refund from your card issuer. These regulations should be consulted for full details of any rights you may have.
3. Confirmation of Order : We need to check that your payment details are correct and that we have sufficient stock to supply your order. We will send you a confirmation email if your order has been successful. This email will contain order details and a transaction reference number. Until we send you this email we have not accepted your order submission and the contract for provision of the Products has not been concluded.
4. Delivery : The Products will be delivered to the address submitted by you as the address for delivery on the order form (or, if no such address is submitted, the address of the cardholder) within (28) days of the day on which you submit the order for such Products to us, but usually within 1 working days. As soon as the Products have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for them. You will only own the Products once we have been paid in full in respect of such Products. Netmerchants Limited will not be held responsible for any errors made in the address details submited by you.
5. If we are unable to procure that the Products are delivered to you within the time period as set out above, we will inform you of this and either reimburse any sums paid by you in relation to such Products within 30 days of the day on which we should have delivered the Products to you or, with your agreement, procure that the Products are delivered to you by another date. Netmerchants Limited reserves the right to dispatch goods by the cheapest postal option, however we are committed to delivering goods quickly.
6. Refunds Policy : Refunds will be given at the discretion of Nemerchants Limited management.
7. Returns / Guarantees Policy : Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you must return it to us unused and in its original condition within 8 days from dispatch for a prompt replacement, exchange or refund.
To return an item, simply call us on 0845 226 8266 or email us, and our customer support team will issue you with a Returns Authorisation Code (RAC). You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Code before sending anything back to us or we will not be able to process your return.
Faulty or defective items : If you return an item because of an error on our part, or it is defective, we will happily refund your costs in returning it to us. You are responsible for any other service provided to you in connection with your purchase, e.g. gift-wrapping. If the fault is due to missing or damaged parts please contact the manufacturer via email & inform us via email of the issue. We cannot accept part built kits with missing or damaged parts. All parts should be inspected prior to building.
Change of heart : Goods returned to us because of a change of heart must be unopened, unused and in perfect, re-saleable condition (including product packaging, instructions, etc), otherwise we will not be able to refund you. You are responsible for any other service provided to you in connection with your purchase, e.g. gift-wrapping and delivery charge.
Software goods : Software must be returned with the software unopened & unused.
Returning a gift : We are happy to exchange defective products that have been sent as a gift. If you are returning an item but would like to exchange it for something else and youíre not sure what, we are happy to issue a gift voucher for the value of the item you are returning. If a refund is required however, please note that refunds of the purchase price for items bought as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser.
Items lost in transit : We cannot be held responsible for packages lost in transit: you are responsible for returning the item(s) to us, we recommend sending the package by Recorded/Special Delivery.
Refunds, replacement and exchanges : Refund, replacement or exchange will be processed within 7 working days of receipt of the returned item(s) & made in the same form of payment that was used to make the initial purchase. Please note that item(s) that are returned to us that are not due to our error may have the return shipping costs deducted from the refund as well as a 10% administrative charge to cover packaging costs & staff time.
8. Cancellation : You have the right to cancel your order at any time before your goods are dispatched. We will refund the full amount.
9. Statutory Rights : These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
10. These Terms and Conditions and any matter relating to the Site shall be governed by Northern Ireland law and the Northern Ireland courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them. If ordering outside of Northern Ireland it is your responsibility to check with your local laws as to the legality of our products.
11. Netmerchants Limited shall not have any liability whatsoever or be deemed to be in default for any delays or failure in performance under these Terms and Conditions resulting from acts beyond its control, including by not limited to acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supranational authority, war or national emergency, terrorist activities, accident or fire.
12. It is the customer's responsibility regarding import and customs regulations for their own locality. We do not assume liability of any kind for shipments seized by customs.
Terms and Conditions Relating to Use of the Website
1. Disclaimers: We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site and the system for fulfilling your accepted order. Neither we nor our directors or employees or related companies shall be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site or purchase by you through this web site of any products except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our directors and/or employees and/or related companies or any fraudulent representation made by same. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, we disclaim all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site and/or the purchase by you on this web site of any products.
2. Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and we have no control over these sites and therefore no responsibility or liability for their content or services supplied through them. Any link to such sites does not imply any endorsement of content or service.
3. Copyright and use of material: All information, data, text, images, graphics, artwork and the selection and arrangement of same as well as links, software and source code on the web site are subject to the copyright of Netmerchants Limited or its suppliers. All rights are reserved. No part of the web site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without our prior written consent except for the sole purpose of placing an order or corresponding with us. Our name and logo and all related product names and logos are our trade names/trade marks and may not be used without our prior written consent.
5. Miscellaneous: These terms and conditions together with any other terms expressly referred to in these terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered. You and we unconditionally waive any rights to rescind, repudiate or claim damages against the other on the basis of any statement or representation made by or on behalf of the other not set out or referred to in these terms and conditions unless such statement was made fraudulently.
6. If any of these terms (or part of them) are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions (or part provisions) shall not be affected.
7. These terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.